Saturday, October 22, 2011

Week 7 NFL Picks

Week 7 of the 2011 NFL season is just about ready to begin and I can honestly say their isn't many good games tomorrow. If I were to choose, I'd say the three best games are all 1:00 pm games. Those games are the Chargers @ Jets, Falcons @ Lions, and Bears @ Buccaneers in London. When those are your three best games, you know the rest of the NFL slate can't be very good. Anyway, here's my Week 7 picks, feel free to comment with your picks.

Carolina Panthers over Washington Redskins
Detroit Lions over Atlanta Falcons
Denver Broncos over Miami Dolphins
Tennessee Titans over Houston Texans
Tampa Bay Buccaneers over Chicago Bears
Cleveland Browns over Seattle Seahawks
New York Jets over San Diego Chargers
Oakland Raiders over Kansas City Chiefs
Pittsburgh Steelers over Arizona Cardinals
Dallas Cowboys over St.Louis Rams
Green Bay Packers over Minnesota Vikings
New Orleans Saints over Indianapolis Colts
Baltimore Ravens over Jacksonville Jaguars

I went 10-3 with my Week 6 picks.

Parlay Picks:
Carolina Panthers (-2.5) over Washington Redskins
Pittsburgh Steelers (-3.5) over Arizona Cardinals
Green Bay Packers (-9.5) over Minnesota Vikings
Baltimore Ravens (-8) over Jacksonville Jaguars

NOTE: I normally don't like giving teams a free touchdown and/or more to start the game but this weeks point spreads for all games just stink so I'm taking the risk of Green Bay and Baltimore giving Minnesota and Jacksonville, 9.5 and 8 points, respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment